The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Squeeeeeeee My First Post

Ok, So I am assuming that you read my 'about me' file thingy and found me to be somewhat interesting??
I mentioned that I am interested in photography, that was kind of an understatement, I LOVE photography. I own 4 cameras, an Pentax SLR, Fuji Fine Pix Digital, a Kodak Digital and my camera in my Mobile Phone. Some of my pics are listed here
http://photobucket.com/albums/y110/Melody37/
So there is nothing much happening at this precise moment, I am at work, doing worky stuff.
This is my best friends blog
http://misslillypilly.blogspot.com (free advertising Hon!!)
That is all I have to say at the moment. I will endeavor to update this blog on a daily basis, though I make no promises.

Byeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home