The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yes it's still Tuesday

And so ends this Tuesday at work. Nothing dranatically exciting happend. Though I did get to packages in the post, the first being the DVD's that I ordered from Ebay, Season 2 of The Pretender. The second being a box of biskits.
See I brought a packet of biskits from the supermarket, and they were burnt and tasted awful, so I rang the makers of the biskits and complained (seeing as how their packaging said that they were great biskits!) As a result of my complaining they sent me 6 different packs of biskits that they make!! SCORE!!!
I am thinking of going to the gym tonight................only thinking about going.
ummmm That's it for Tuesday.
Byeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home