The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Chipmunks are CUTE!!!


So another glorious day at work is over. And people, I am not being sarcastic. (Yes I like my job!!)
Went really quick today.
And I did make it to the gym yesterday, had a good workout.

Lookit a baby Chipmunk, he sooooooooo cute!! Lilly Pilly, your going to LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!

To your right is a cartoon figure of me that a friend from a forum that I am a member of designed for me. I like it!!!!!

Only one day of work left, I am having Friday off, Long Weekend for me. I see much comsumption of alcohol and plenty of shopping, and maybe a driving lesson BEFORE the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Speaking of alcohol I got myself one of those 'chrisco' hampers and it consists of........ yup.......... VODKA. Nothing but glorious Vodka, well I get a free beach towel and a head cap thingy. I can't wait to get that in the mail!!! Going to take the day off work so I can be at home when it gets delivered!!

Started watching my new Pretender Dvd's last night. God I love that show.

Random Question for the day; 'Why is the Sky blue?'

That about raps up Wednesday.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home