The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, May 22, 2006

I Loveed U Piggie, Loveed U GOOOOOOOOOOD

4 Days till Adrian gets here

So this weekend just gone prove to be rather average.

Friday night saw me at the movies with Jackie, Jim and Sarah (one of their house mates she works with sperm!!) no really she does, she gets couples preggers. I kid you not.

Anywho, we saw The Da Vinci Code. 2 and a half hours later my butt was numb and I was tired, but it was a good movie, (no I have not read the book, I own the book but that's as far as I got) Saw some really good previews for a change as well, I forsee that there will be many a trip to the cinema in my future.

Went to Joey's on Saturday Night, to celebrate her Birthday. Enjoyable fun was had, drunken antics were done, (for a change I was the sober one!!) Much wine was spilt on Joey's carpet, and of course it was Red Wine. There was also a rather decent amount of wine spilt on Siana.

I was caught up on the progress of Siana and Dan's wedding preparations. Also saw Siana's dress design, Looks Fab!!

Joey also made dinner, though Siana and I were the only ones that actually turned up in time for that. Brian was also there, and as he was stayin at Joey's it was a given that he was there on time for dinner! Which was by the way Chicken Pot Pie, and it was great, Nicely done Joey :P

So all in all a rather entertaining evening that was supposed to have movie watching, but alas once the wine started flowing that idea went right out the window.

Sunday was really quiet, spent most of in on the couch once I finally made it outta bed around 10.30 I really hate being sick. Picard was an angel, she spent most of the day snuggled under my chin, givin my kisses and chatterin quietly. I continued my Angel watchin, now I am up to season 3. Angel said one of my fave quotes while I was watchin yesterday....................................................

'I remember when a few bob got you a good meal, beer and a Tavern Wench'


- Melody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good weekend,
Chicken Pie huh,
It's Got Chicken Legs :P

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home