The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Saturday, May 06, 2006

BONORONG WILDLIFE CENTRE

What does a Mel do when she's bored, sad and alone?
She goes for a drive and ends up at........................

The best thing was the fact that I got there at 9am, I was the only one there, I had the entire park to myself.















That about wrappes it up. I took over 60 photos but I am not going to uplod them all here, I'll put them on my photobucket online album, and if you wanna look at more, you can go there.

- Melody

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bird bird birdie...where are the tigers?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

Tigers..................Tigers, no not Tigers, Tigers come when I go to the zoo in either Melbourne or Sydney. You'll have to wait!! :P

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awsome Pics Melody.
I'm from the USA, so it's really great to see some Australian Wildlife Pics that are of such fantastic quality.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home