The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, May 01, 2006

Whatta ya know its Monday again :(

Well the weekend is over and I really wish that it wasn't

FRIDAY
Thug's gathering was enjoyable, Vodka and Red Bull was had, and also Sambucca was had. Due to the taking of pain killers eariler on friday to numb the pain of the spot removal (see end of post for details) I was rather well 'happy' and a good time was had. That was until we got home and settled in for bed, and then it was all over red rover, no sleep and a very upset tummy that was payin me back for mixin alcohol and drugs (you'd think that i'd have learnt my lesson by now, but it seems NOT!!)

SATURDAY
After getting outta bed late in the morning, (wink, wink) there was a trip to Collinsvale to see Adrian's family, then it was off to Kerryne and Robs engagement party. Was a nice afternoon/evening. Left there at about 8pm, my stomach was still pissed at me from friday nights adventures.

SUNDAY
Woke up for breakfast, then it was back to bed till noonish, when lunch had and a movie, Serenity was watched. Not a bad movie really enjoyed it.
Then all to soon it was time to drive to the airport and watch as Jetstar took Adrian back to Victoria :(

Adrian moves to Sydney on the 12th. I have already looked at ticket prices for me to travel to Sydney, under $200.00 return!!
Not sure when we'll be seeing each other next, gotta wait and see how things are in Sydney before we can make any plans.

I predict that I'll be somewhat edgy and sad within 11 days, with the possiblity of wanting to cause physical damage!! But only a little bit :P
PEOPLE YOU"VE BEEN WARNED

SPOT REMOVAL
On Wednesday I had 1 of 2 moles removed. This one was located on my right arm right in the elbow joint. To remove this little spot, they used what one can only describe as an intrument that resembeled a cheese slicer. After injecting a local numbing agent they proceeded to slice the mole until it was removed. The end result was the mole gone but a hole in my arm that is almost twice the size that the mole was, that is refusing to heal and is collecting all kinds of fluff and god only knows what else.
The second mole was located on my left sholder. This was removed it an instrument that resembeld an apple corer. Once again after a local numbing agent was injected they placed the 'apple corer' over the spot, pushed down and twisted, as they twisted it cut into the skin and removed the mole. This way was much more nicer and is almost healed. Now this is the kicker, once both were removed they had to stop the bleeding, but why use stitches or a bandaid when you can BURN MY SKIN. Yes they purposly burnt me by useing some machine that effectivly had the same result as if you had just burnt yourself on a grill. Nothing like the smell of charred burnt skin to put you off your lunch. FANTASTIC
Everything was going fine untill the nice numbing stuff wore off then I felt like I had been sliced with a cheese slicer and cored with an apple corer. Funny that huh.

Today my shoulder is fine, little itchy but good. My arm on the other hand (no pun intended) is very sore and not healing well at all. OUCH. Doesn't look all that great either.

That about catches you up.

- Melody

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, sounds yucky.
Why did he ram a nail through his foot?

8:07 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

Yes cauterising, that it, but i prefer using the term;
BURNING MY SKIN.
:P

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home