The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Good God They Have a Mannual

















I am 99.99% sure that Picard is on their Mailing List.

So nothing much has happen in the world of Mel this week.
Saturday will see me at the parentals for family stuffs.

Though starting next week thing should pick up; on the 16th it's Joey's Birthday. The 29th will see me celebrating Joel's Birthday, as far as I know he has something arranged for the weekend of the 27th/28th.

- Joel,
If by some chance Adrian is able to come down that weekend, you are just going to have to share me :P
So over the next two weeks there will be drinks aplenty and celebrations to boot. More on those when they happen.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home