The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Evil, Pure EVIL

*insert HORNS here

Well now, this weekend is shaping up to be freckin HUGE!!

Adrian arrives on Friday (SQUEEEEEEE) Alcoholic Consumption on Saturday Night, and massive amounts of errrr, ummmmm FUN (giggles)

Miss Spanky and I are going to drink ourselves through the entire list of Shots at Irish, for memory there are about 10-15 (I think) Last time we did a damn fine job of getting about half way through. This time there are no excusses, Spanky, its all or NONE!!!

As stated in the previous posts comment I was informed lastnight that The Pretender has indeed arrived *dances like a monkey

I also went a little crazy online today and brough Picard some prezzies!!! They should arrive in about 5 days (from the glorious USA)

- Melody

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

I would just like to add that NO-ONE MADE you buy them last time, you just seem to get rather generous when your rather wasted!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home