The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

What do you do with a Drunken Sailor?

You shagg him till morning and then some more!!!!

7 Days till Adrian is here

Hey Diddle Diddle,

Sup? and all other manner of speakings that means stuff!

Just purchased the all mighty and powerful Voot Cruiser (see previous post!) It should be flying into my possesion within the nest 2 weeks. I was also informed by one Joel, that The Pretender should be here shortly. (yes Spanky you are the first to borrows it)

Did the funniest thing yesterday, and I am not entirly sure how I did it. Went alittle something likes this;

Adrian sent me a message, to which I replied and sent to whom I thought was Adrian. Turned out that I actually sent it to Jim, (Spanky Pants'es significant Other) OOOOPS!!
After much gigglin (mainly done by me) I managed to send the right messages to the right people and continue both conversatiobs without mixing messages again!

For all those keeping count, Picard has now laid 6 eggies. Silly birdie actually thinks that Percival, (her swing with which she has 'relations') (yes, I named her swing) is going to 'do his part' and have some adverse effect on the eggs.

So I then rang mum, to tell her that I was hard boiling one of Picards eggs in the vain attempt to get her to stop laying. (now the size of Picards eggs are some what small, Imagine a large pot with an egg the size of one of those solid cadbury chocolate easter eggs) that is what I was boiling. Needless to say I think she wants me committed!! :P

Thats about it.



- Melody

3 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

I Promise Nothing
*evil Grin*

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it doesn't arrive soon we shall take great pleasure in cutting your heart out with a spoon....won't we melody?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

Damn Stright Spanky!!!

Although I feel that it is my duty to inform you that I received a call from joel to say that it has indeed arrived!! I will endevour to collect it from him this weekend at some point!!

Meanwhile, Looking forward to making our way through that 'shot' list at Irish on Saturday Night!!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home