The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, May 29, 2006

Gir, Why is there BACON in the Soap

3 and a bit days till an entire week with Adrian :)

So this weekend was fanfuckintastic.

Adrians flight got in on time and at 7pm, way earlier than usual flights, so there was a little more time.
Saturday there was dinner at the parentals, which inculded Dad's home made port, very, very, NICE.
Sunday saw Adrian departing at 7pm, and me attending Joel's Birthday dinner at Hog's Breath. That was rather enjoyable, others there inculded, Nita, Dave, John, Jim (AKA Larry) Joey, Simon, Thug, myself and of course Joel.

Just have to make it through this week..............................

And to Joel

For today :P

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home