The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

To make Room for the TUNA :P

2 Days till Adrian is here for the weekend

7 Days till he's here for a WEEK!!

Thats right people I get Adrian for and entire week. He managed to get leave from the 2 till the 12 of June, so I in turn got time off from my job, oddly enough the same dates (what a coincidence :P)
So far we have planned a trip to freycinet stayin at a Spa Suite (which I gotta book this weekend) we'll be up there few a couple of days. Nothing else is planned as yet, but the great thing about being on holidays is that you can do what you want when you want.

Alas Miss Picard can not go on holiday with us, so she will be attending her own holiday at mum's helping Monty, Pye, and Carlo trash the dinning room. Should prove to be a rather interesting few days at the parentals with 4 birds takin over the house.

- Melody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh a whole week of Sailor, that outta be nice.
Hope you guys have a nice vacation/time of work

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home