The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Whatcha Doin?

2 Days till I gets to have Adrian all to myself for the whole weekend.

This is sooooo not true, well maybe for some people. But I happen to know of a guy (yes Spanky you know him to) that would actually take the red route to get his pants.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

I'll Have you know that I DO NOT get bored at work, simply merely sidetracked.................Ohhh Look Shiny.................I shall call him squishy, and he shall be my squishy, and I will love him always..............Oh Shiny................so you see, not bored just easily amused and distracted........SHINY!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

ANSWER to first question:
NO it's know one you know, If it's someone spanky knows, what make you think that you might know them? For that fact, they dont know you either :P

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, shiny,...ummm

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home