The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, September 04, 2006

*Insert funny Title here*

My weekend,

Friday
Adrian arrives

Saturday
Dinner at DaVincies was really, really yummy :)
Whilst at dinner the comment of 'Cascade Blonde, goes down well like all good Blondes' was made (Adrian was drinking Cascade Blonde, hence the comment!)
Me thinks that should be the new Cascade Slogan for marketing the beer!!

Sunday
Adrian Leaves
Go to dinner at Parentals for Fathers Day

That was my weekend, now obviously there is way more information but I have left that out, I dont want you sods knowing everything I do!! :P

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home