The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, December 23, 2005

Last Day at work for 2005!!

So today work finishes at noon, for the annual work christmas lunch and drinks.
Then it is home to clean and tidy the house in preparation for christmas day. Christmas eve will see me in town having a few quiet drinks with a couple of friends before heading home to mums to help out for christmas .
Got the remainder of the second series of zim figures, they rock, i also got a 12 inch gir,pictured below, very cool. He has a removable doggy disguise suit, though i did not put that on him, instead i stuck a 'crazy taco in on hand and a 'bubble gum' shake in the other!! I also got a zim t shirt that has written on it 'Why am I so Amazing!!' also very cool.








Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home