The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The House of Fog and Fog

2 Days to go

Well this morning I awoke to fog as far as the eye could see. Its mornings like these that I can glad that I drive!!

Yesterday I managed to get the car detailed, though now I can see all the dents, scratches and chips in the window and bosy of the car. I knew there was a reason i never washed my car, the dirt hides all the nastys. *shrugs

I get to see Adrian in 63 hours!! I CANT WAIT

- Melody

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww cant you wait that long?

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your car was that dirty, sounds like mine.
Hope you guys have a good weekend.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home