The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, September 15, 2006

HP Printers, God among all Printers

So about this time in two weeks , I'll be going insane waiting to get to the airport cos I am going to Sydney!! Yuppers thats right, I am haulin my booty over to Sydney to see Adrian.

(little quote here for Spanky, 'we're going to the zoo, we're going to the zoo, where am I? we're going to the zoo') But there is most definatly no cheese cake in the trunk :P

HP Printers, print almost anything!!



Yes peoples it a ferret trying to get into the printer, not sure if he knows that things only come out of it!!

The zoo has Penguins and Lions and tigers and bears oh my. And Jaffies, they gots Jaffies!!

(we're going to the zoo, we're going to the zoo!!)

- Melody

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Lilly said...

sorry, i was going on about rats and you said it was a ferret to begin with, damn the fact i caent raed or rite.

Love ya

Lil

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home