The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, September 11, 2006

Who wants a Roll?

So after recovering from a nasty dose of food poisoning (which we think was caused by the TUNA, so alas there will now no longer be room making for the tuna) which resulted in two days off work and 4 seasons of Will and Grace to pass the time, things are back to normal. What ever the hell normaml is. And all traces of TUNA have been removed from the house. At this point cup cakes and Tacos are still fine.

When I grows up I wanna be just like Karen from Will and Grace. I am already a portion of the way there with my unnatural love of all things vodka, short skirts, attitude and boobs!!

Penis Roll anyone?

Like Banjos and Bakers Delight have/make/sell rolls like this :P

So my weekend was rather uneventfull. Though hearing about Joel's (we shall call it intersting) comings and goings for the weekend passed were amusing and quite entertaining. Lets see, he lost his mobile phone, but not before sending out random sms to people, including one number that he did not recognise. He asked Adrian to call this mysterious number but alas his phone was not up to the challenge. Then Joel asked me to call the number, which I did (mainly cos I wanted the first hand knowledge of who the hell it was) so dial I did. And wouldn't you know it, I asked for Sarah and got JOEY!!!! yes the ever loveable, bouncey highy chirpy and cheery Joselle. (you big girl Joel)

Adrian will be here on Wednesday!! Yes people I gets a whole 4 days of Sailor action this week!! There will be the usual happenings, drinking, dancin, friends, dinner, drinking, err drinking, did I mention drinking?

Picard had a rather eventful weekend; she would take sunflower seeds from her food cup at one end of her cage, and run (sorry waddle) with it to the other side of the cage and offer it to the little bird in the mirror. But when this little bird did not accept her gracious offering she dropped the seed and attacked the other bird for refusing her offer. Now this happend a few time to the extend that when I walked past the cage there was a little pile of sunflower seeds under the mirror and a very discruntled Picard wantin some lovin!! poor little buggar was very upset and had to be consoled by me with scritches and kisses.

There is the possiability of another update tomorrow, depends on if the world ends or not.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home