The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, September 22, 2006

Well what do ya know......I have Talent



God I am good at what I do!

I got this pic printed professionaly and is also going to be framed professionaly.

This time next week, I'll be buggin Greg at work, sayin 'Is it time to go to Sydney yet?' 'Can I leave now?' etc.

Today is a short day at work, I am helping Spanky Pants move. Should prove to be interesting seeing as how it's blowing a gale and raining.

There is not alot planned for this weekend. Dinner at the Parentals for Dad's and Brother's birthdays. And that is about it. Told you I had not alot on.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home