The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, December 26, 2005

The day after yesterday........

After arriving home at 2am Christmas Day, as i went out with friends Chrismas Eve for a few quiet drinks, but most of the people went home early, leaving, me, adrian and joel, so we moved onto Irish Murphys for more drinks and dancing. As a result of the drink, dancing and fun having i ended up home at 2m ish.

Well Christmas Day has come and gone for another year and i go spoilt rotten!! I got a pancake factory, clothes, vouchers, body jewlery, cash and chockit.
I took my lil birdy picard to mums as well, and she had a WONDERFUL time playing with my mums birds, monty, carlo, and pye. They were running all over the floor, flying and singing and chattering. It was SO CUTE.
The day started and ended at my non 'passive agressive and non screwed up' family's house. Fun and cheer was had by all. I got there at 10am and helped mum cook and clean for the later arrival of brother and sister with their respective partners. Dinner consisted of chicken, ham, salad, various other salad stuffs, and a pavlova for sweets.
The dinner conversation was wide and varied, zim quotes, amusing anicdotes from when we were children. A game of la cross between my brother and myself, with a salad spoon and a hard boiled egg. Though the catching of an egg in ones bare hands did not go well and alass it ended up on the carpet, among fits of giggles and tears of amusement i explaind to others what was so funny, mum found it rather amusing and joined in the laughing, i managed to clean up the egg, and we continued with the cleaning up of dishes.
The evening drew to a close and about 8.30pm and i was full and sleepy. Woke up this morning at 6am so that mum and i coud hit the boxing day sales early.

Tomorrow i am off to Richmond. I shall take pics and post tomorrow.

Hope you all had a good christmas.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home