The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, January 09, 2006

Wanted Woman/Woman Wanted?

Brought new Knee High boots the other day in preparation for my party;

Had a small (10 people) gathering at my place on Saturday, was a HUGE sucess, there was strip poker, drinking,eating, musical cars!!! and table dancing (done by me of course!!) fun was had by all. Due to the noise and late/early ending (sunday morning) I took Picard up to my mums for a sleep over, mum said that Picard had a blast, she (picard) really gets along well with her birds. Tim and Tam (my finches) also stayed with mum, and when they returned home, they had 3 eggs for me!! my babies wanna have more babies!! I soon put a stop to that.

Well today was my first day back at work after the christmas break, and what an interesting day it was; The phone rang so doing my job I answered it, it was one of our clients offering me a full time job with them!! now keeping in mind that I already have TWO full time jobs, it would seem that I have some serious talents that everyone wants!! I turn the job down, and they were rather disappointed. But with my two jobs, and TAFE i just don't have the time of a third job, was nice of them to think of me though BEFORE they advertised it in the paper!!

So that about sums up my news at this stage.

New tattoo is healing well, little bit itchy but that is the norm!!

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home