The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, December 30, 2005

Holidays are FUN!!

So this being on holidays deal is FANTASTIC.

Went to the taste yesterday, had a blast.
Saw my ex out with his old woman, who happens to be a friend of my friend who was at the taste with me, and his old woman was all like 'shhhh' dont wave at me she'll know i am here, well sorry to dissapoint i saw you arrive and park the car, knew you were there all along. News flash, I DONT GIVE A SHIT. You are more than welcome to the scraps that i have discarded. And if you lot absolutly feel the need to discuss my life, then, you all need a new hobby.

So any way had to leave the taste at 4 to meet my mum. Then it was back to the taste at 6 to meet joey, joel and adrian. alcholo was consumed and fun was had by all. Going out tonight to have more fun and games.

Here is a pic of my little baby girl, playing with my stuffed toys, she loves to preen and chew. Shes just too cute.














This is Carlo, my mums new baby;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home