The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome 2006!!

So last night went rather smoothly. Alcohol was had and drunk, items of clothes were lost, titty shots were had, drunken dancing, and a small hobbit, below are some various pics from last night;






















I did have pics of the titty shots but as they were taken by an inexperianced photographer they are way blurry and not good.

2005 was a great year for me, i hope that 2006 will be good also. Great job, Great Friends, Great Family, no new years resolution for me, i am happy with my life no changes needed made all the important changes middle of last year. Hope all is well with you all.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home