The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Today's the DAY!!

12 Hours till I can see Adrian
7 Hours till I finish work

*yawns* So sleep last night was near impossiable, too many things running through my head (all good things mind you!! *wink) managed to nod off at 4am, next thing I know the alarm is going off with some chick screaming about how she wants someone or something (I believe it was a song of some description) and it's 6am, nothing like 2 hours of sleep to get you refreshed for a new day at work!!
The stupid chick on the radio would not shut up, so it was prolly time to get up. After using up all the hot water I figured it was time to get outta the shower!! A freezing shower on a 5 degree morning was/is not my idea of fun.
Then I started the mad dash to clean my house, do the final load of washing, so that I dont have to waste presious time this weekend doing housy cleaning crap.
Picard woke up after I hang out the washing so she gots cuddles and kisses while I dressed for work. Then it was out the door and off to work.
Now the amasing this is, I woke up at 6 - did 2 loads of washing, cleaned the bathroom, vaccumed, sorted out Picard, Dressed for work, and left at 7.30. Yes people I did all of that in an hour and a half!!!

Then I was driving to work, and the police had the street blocked off (not sure why, though living in Glenorchy, anything is possiable!!) so I had to take the long way to work, yet I still managed to arrive at work at the same time as if I had gone the short way. ODD

This day cant go any slower can it?

- Melody

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Using all the hot water cant be good.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say it's great to see you so excited about things these days :) I feel sorry for poor Adrian though...

Still, at least he's got a bit more beef on him since last he and I met (8ish years ago) :P He should be able to withstand your attack!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

Me........attack........never
ahh who am I trying to kidd, tries to hide horn regrowth

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home