The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Gettin Inked Again

2 Days, so many hours and how ever many minutes to go!

Got to thinkin today, going to book in for my next tattoo next week. I had thought about waiting a while longer, *shrugs* why wait the sooner I get this one, the sooner I can figure out my next one!
I have 'Evil' on my left wrist and 'horny desirous of sexual activity' shall be going on my right wrist.

Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce, 'Horny'








I think this day is going slow on purpose. Now that is just mean.

- Melody

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh poor widdle baby! don't you have enough work/ internet forums to keep you busy? :)
i reckon you should get bitchin tatooed on your lower back ;p

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or "OMFG BOOBS" on your boobs

Maybe with an exclaimed looking emoticon there too, for effect

9:45 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

TEEHEE
I like that, I seem to remember a comment like that being made about my boobs at some point or another!!By myself and others!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home