The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Funny, Funny, Ha, Ha

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beingsare the only animals that stutter", she says. A little girl raises her hand.

"I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered. The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!""That must've been scary", said the teacher.

"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went 'Fffff, Fffff,Fffff'... and before he could say "Fuck," the rottweiler ate him!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Lilly said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous loi townsend said...

Trying to understand how to make a blog like this one, can you help I'm new to tailfeathers?

10:25 AM  
Anonymous lois townsend said...

Oops sorry it,s Lois my badd

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home