The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Home Again, Home Again Tiddly Pom

Well folks, I is back from Sydney.

Fun was had, Zoo was seen, and Otters are shy and swim/waddle away when you try and takes a photo of them. (Little buggers)

I shall at some point up load the zoo pics. Can't right now too tired, must sleep and stuff.

On a side note this is my 100th Post, errr, ahhh W00T, Yay and other joyous discripting words.

Adrian is going away on the 9th of October for two months to Perth (insert sad pouty face here) On the up side he will be here for 4 glorious weeks over Christmas. (insert huge happy grin and a little happy dance here)

Spanky Pants is off to Melbourne on Thursday so at some point I gotta take my suitcase over to her place (ooops better make sure I unpack it first huh) and then cos I am such a nice person I am also driving her to the airport.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home