The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Booze, Dancing and Farewells

So this weekend will be full of partys and alcohol and farewells. Tonight hitting the town for drinks with friends, as it is Adrians (Navy Guys) last night in Tassie cos he has to go back to the Navy :(
Then Saturday arvo will see my attendance at a BBQ, following that there is more drinking in Town as Danny is leave us for the Army also :( (something about guys and the armed forces me thinks!!) I dont think an early night will be had on either occassion.

On a side note, my tattoo is all healed up and looks fantastic, now i am going to book in for the other one!!


Hope you all have a good weekend.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home