The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, January 23, 2006

I LOVE hot weather

*18 Days to go*

So my weekend when a little like this, Worked for an hour on saturday morning, shopping in the arvo chatting on line in the evening. A nice quite saturday, something that does not happen often in my life, it was nice for a change.

Sunday was a little different, took picard upto mums for the day as it was forcast to be 36, and that is far to hot to leave her shut up at home. Once picard was safley delivered to mums I collected joel and thug and we headed to Seven Mile Beach to meet other people, nita, dave and joey, (the usual crowd!!) Got to the beach around noon and left at 5pm, I love the beach. Had a blast, with the swimming, sun baking (well burning!!) and the general chatting of catching up with eveyone elses life going on's.
Once I returned from the beach and settled picard down, it was time to remove the beach from my hair!! so I headed for the shower, I did not notice that I was that burnt until the water from the shower it those burnt spots, then I knew all about it!! Mostly my legs and chest, and lower back, meh just rubbed in some after sun care lotion stuff and I was good to go. I really dont care if i burn (as long as it is not my face) cos I go brown in a few days later.
The rest of my evening was spent chatting online. Followed by a little house cleaning.

Then today at lunch I took my car to the car wash and removed the massive amounts of beach that four people can leave in a car!!

I hope that it is beach weather this weekend, i wanna go again!!

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home