The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Woman on Drugs

For the past few days I have been of work sick with broncitis, went to the doc for dugs as I wanna get better so I can still fly on the 10th of feb to see Adrian. The drugs sarted to kick in today, so with any luck ill be fully well within the week, with time to spare!!
My preparation for the trip to Melbourne is well underway, flights booked and paid for, same with accommodation. Suitcase was purchased and now wait to be packed. Two weeks will not go quick enough!
With tomorrow being a public holiday and me being sick, chances are ill be at home resting and hopfully getting better.

hope you all have a good day off tomorrow (for those of you in Oz and who actually get the day off)

- melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home