The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, March 03, 2006

Nice 'n' Quiet

So I went back to work today, not the best decision that I have ever made, but it was a good thing I went back. The work was piled up on my desk just waiting for me.
Still feeling crappy, on the up side, I only have the fever and sore throat left everything else seems to have run their course and gone. :) I am considering heading home shortly if nothing else is required of me.

There is not a great deal planned for this weekend, going to keep it quiet and uneventful. I hope.

Saturday will see my car being serviced, *eep and gulp!!

On Sunday I shall be getting a cut and colour, and visiting Joey who will be administering the colour.

And that will be my weekend. Nice and Quiet.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home