The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

MEH

7 Days To Go!


Aside from having a funny name and damn cute little cartoon guys, it a good tasting juice!!

So this weekend was pretty uneventful. Went out on Friday night, but that ended abruptly when people got tired, sore and had to pick up daves. *shrug* seeing as how I had to work on Saturday it did not bother me that much. Still had a good time with the dancing and non alcoholic drinking.

Today not alot happening either, went boxing then to the gym, now just chillin, thinking about going shopping. Only thinking!!

7 days to go you ask? Adrian comes down next weekend!! So the count down starts again!!!

- Melody

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, I get a mention nearly everyday. getting famous. :)

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always got time for a quick nudie with you, you sound HOT!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home