The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Somewhat Relaxed

2 Days to go before I can gets my hugs!!

So today is a somewhat better day, feeling more relaxed and even managed to sleep lastnight!! It was good!!

So TAFE lastnight went well. I can do most of the required work at, well work! so it seems that I dont even have to actually go to night school as much as I thought!!
I have already completed something like 7 assessment pieces today during work, whilst doing actual work stuff! geeze I am good with the time management thingys!!

Nothing else of great importance to share at this point in time, other than the weather is really crappy today, I am so cold that my hands are PURPLE!!! And the weather telly people say that it is going to be 28 on Friday.......wonder how they figure that? *shrugs

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home