The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Too Hot


Ok so I know I said I love it hot, but this is way different, see I have a fever, yes I am not well. I caught some nice bug that is going around. Seems that whatever is going around I get. On the upside I am now fully caught up on the sleep I miss out on the previous few weeks. Its a good thing I have two seasons of Las Vegas to keep me occupied and distracted.

Adrian is coming down for the 'Eight Hour Day' long weekend, and for easter!! I am so lucky!!

- Melody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U really like this adrian guy huh

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home