The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekends are NEVER long enough

WOOT a full nights sleep.

So my weekend was fantastic.

Adrian's flight was delayed, instead of arriving at 8.10pm it arrived at 11.45pm. These things happen, but I still don't have to like it!!

Saturday there was a trip to see Adrian's family, a nap on Adrian's bed!! (seriously I was tired and I fell asleep watching Fez doing something on WoW) shopping, and dinner with the parentals, which went really well.
Saturday night there was drinking and dancing at Irish, with Joey, Joel, Thug, Adrian and myself. HEHE some dirty dancing with Joey!! much to the delight of some strange guys that were behind us, one of which I think was trying to chat Joey up, but with the loudness of the band he failed miserably! The night ended at midnight, well for Adrian and I anyway ;) we left Joey and Joel at Irish, not sure if they stayed or not. Thug bailed earlier around 11 ish. And Tony the Slacker never turned up!!

Sunday saw us seeing a movie, Casanova. It was not to bad, funny, but sadly lacking in the naked, sweaty sences that Casanova was renowned for, not what you expect, but still a good movie.
Then it was time for the long dreaded trip to the airport so that Adrian could catch his flight back to Victoria :(

Now it's Monday, and I miss him so much.

This week shall see me at our Display Home on Tuesday and Thursday, Night school, Boxing and the gym. With the Display Home open until November, I'll be spending a fair amount of time there, especially if I have to move in and live there, a whole completely different thing and will tell you all about it if and when I have to move in.

And in the past week I have almost completed my first course for Tafe. This is a good thing, see I am taking two courses at the same time, taught by the same teacher on the same night, so there is not enough time to do both lots of work assigned. I have been doing one course during work hours, so that I can concentrate on one course during class hours. Just got to hand in the required completed assignments, complete my in class assessments and sit back and wait for my results. (fingers crossed)

Why can't the year be one giant weekend?

- Melody


You can have me but cannot hold me;
Gain me and quickly lose me.
If treated with care I can be great,
And if betrayed I will break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home