The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back to the daily grind

So yesterday was my first full day back at work and it was fucking busy. Accounts to enter and pay, keys to deliver, Display home to organise. Tomorrow I have the day off!! But then I have to work on Saturday for a few hours doing manual labour!! yup I'll be gettin down and dirty!!

Today is quiet, not alot happening, brought Charmed season 5, and new curtains for my house, and sending sms's to Adrian a nice easy day!!

Here are the pics of the Display Home that I am working on, which is located on one of our companies new subdivisions. Part of my job was to furnish out the Disply Home, so all the furniture that is in the home was chosen by little 'ol me!! Not a bad choice in colour seeing as i had no idea what any of the colours for the carpet and blinds were, a darn good guess on my part!!

Kiddies Room

Master Bedroom







Dining and Lounge Room



The next few pics are of the Main Bathroom























Well those are all the pics I have at the moment, I'll try and get some of the outside as it has just been landscaped and all that kinda thing, looks really nice.

- Melody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your job sounds so cool, i really like the display home pictures, looks like you did a great job.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home