The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, March 06, 2006

No Idea What To Call This Post

4 Days till...................... well you know!!

So my weekend was pretty much as I said it was going to be on Fridays Post, with the exception of while I was waiting for my car to be serviced, I passed the time by helping the Parentals Landscape the front yard. There was diggin, planting, rock placement, pebble spreading and of course the end watering. Looks really good, I'll take some pics at somepoint this week.

My hair is all cut and coloured, thought about posting pics, but I figured I'd make you all wait to see it (those of you whom I actually see that is!)

I am thinking of getting something else pierced, not sure what though, tongue, eyebrow, ears (again) Still have to get my other Chinese symbol Tattoo done to. Best be making some bookings!!





You have to admit, the TISM bunny is rather darn cute!!

Dont ya just wanna hug him to make it all better!! :)

Poor little bugger!!

- Melody

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have my belly button done, you should get that done, it's wicked cool

3:06 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

Already have my Belly Button done.
Labia Piercing, Interesting ;)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

mmmm now I am worried restil_divad please don't think about my Labia, that's just wrong, and very dangerous.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home