The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, April 10, 2006

Bring on the Holidays

Well with only 3 days to go until Adrian gets here, I have managed to come up with lots to do to try and make the time go faster.
Monday; Work, Gym
Tuesday; Work, Night School, Gym
Wednesday; Work, Belly Dancing with Joey, Gym
Thursday, Work, then the wait for the plane to arrive, and you can bet anything that it's going to drag worse than the rest of the week.

The weekend was pretty uneventful, lets see, went to the gym, saturday and sunday, started to watch season 6 of charmed, season 5 of Gilmore Girls is sitting on the coffee table waiting until I have finished charmed (only 1 disk to go)
Also watched History of Violence - Frekin awsome, really liked it. Scary Movie 2 was on the tv and I watched that outta the need for pure stupidity, I gotta say, not too bad, funny. The talking parrot was a hoot, I laughed so much I thought that my squiggley spooge was going to fall out!! that and my spleen!! (Invader Zim reference, for all you people who are going WTF right now!) And if you dont know who/what Invader Zim is -http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/zim/

Talked to Adrian on line, and Joel, went to a few open homes, took a trip to the parentals, and thats my weekend in a nut shell!

*giggles* - Easter Bunny is not bringing me chocolate, Jet Star is bringing me an Adrian!!

- Melody

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee I wish that the easter jetstar bunny would bring me a sailor for easter!!

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For you retsil_divad only big hairy ones with deep voices. ;)
they might even show you the golden rivet.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home