The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, April 07, 2006

Good God its Friday

6 Days to wait

DAMN it's been cold the past few days. Glad I got the car, and I dont have to walk in the wind and rain anymore!! Supposed to be a shitty weekend weather wise. Think I'll hit the gym and sleep most of the weekend.

So glad that it is Friday.

During my two week absence from work, the doctors moved in full time. So now I have the joy of putting up with teenage parents who can not/will not control/discipline their kids and let them run into my office and up and down the hallway. I have since put up a sigh that says keep your fucking kids under control or go somewhere else (though it is in much nicer non mel, parent friendly words so that I don;t get sued for teachin the kiddies naughty mel type words!!) Now dont get me wrong I like kids, but there is only so much screaming and tanty throwing (that is not mine) that I can handel!!
Then there are the people that smell like ashtrays and have really bad BO (shudder) Seriously people 4 bucks will get you that nice pretty, smelly spray stuff FUCKING BUY SOME. Oh wait here's a though even take a shower more than once a month. (Cynical aren't I)

Then there are those days that you have the really nice people, (wish there were more days like that)

The docs also took over everything, my space included.

Story goes like this;
Got to work after attending REIT Training to find my stuff moved and gone, thrown on the floor. This pissed me off to no end. I chucked the BIGGEST tanty ever, now people who know me well are aware of my tanty throwing, but people you have NEVER seen a tanty like this.
It could've won me an emmy/grammy or some type of award!

I am looking forward to easter and it can't get here fast enough. Reasons for wanting easter here faster; 1) Adrian will be here Thursday, and much needed huggin, and indoor and outdoor activities will be had/done. 2) TIME OFF WORK!! 3) Anita's House warming, lots and lots of alcohol comsumption will be had by me. I will need to be poured in to a car and driven home. People you have been WARNED!! 4) did I mention that Adrian will be here!! 5) I have new seasons of Gilmore Girls and Charmed to watch. 6) Will be cooking for Adrian - yes people I cook, just not for myself. (damn good at it to!!)


Well that about sums it all up from my last post till now.

- Melody

P.S - Spanky Pants, I have season 3 of the Pretender back now, I suspect that you'll be a wantin it shortly. :)

Jimmy Wimmy - W00T!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOO The Pretender, gotta love that show!!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home