The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Good Time Tassie style

So I picked Dash (aka jan) from the airport on friday night, took a drive around town and battery point then headed for my place for talk and sleep.
saturday morning we headed into town for car rental, bacon and eggs, and Salamanca Market. I had to bail on Jan for a family BBQ at noon, but was all done my 3pm and we met back at my place for booze!! A phone call to Joey and Nita and we were on our way to show Jan a great time out on the town in Tassie. There was drinking, dancing and Joey constantly asking Jan to talk cos she LOVED his accent!! Well Joey, we love you!!! Did I mention the drinking? We started at the Metz in Sandy Bay, then went to Taccos for Mageritas then as always we finished the night at Irish (there's a shock) at around 3am. I really hope I did not break Jan to much I don't want his girlfriend Sophie mad at me!!
Now being sick with broncitis I decided to stop taking my meds so that I could drink, not the wisest decidion I ever made. Lets just say there was dizzyness and breathing issues, not related to the alcohol consumption!!
Back on my meds today so all should be good.
This morning Jan is heading off to the North of Tassie, Lake Pedder, Gordon River that sort of thing. He'll be gone till Thursday which is when his plane leaves at 4pm.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home