The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, January 27, 2006

I can speak!!

14 Days to go!

Well the meds have kicked in and I am feeling so much better, I have my voice back, I lost it for a little while yesterday!!
Also decided that I did not need my index finger yesterday and tried to remove it( by accident of course!) so that bled lots, and freck it hurt, but hey nothing a few stitches cant fix!!
Got a message from Dash this morning he is coming to visit tonight like me he is also a memebr of Tailfeathers!! I am going to show him a GREAT TASSIE time, like no one but me can provide!!
I am so looking forward to seeing Dash, waiting on his reply but hopefully I will be picking him up from the airport tonight. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home