The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dude you should warn somebody BEFORE you do that!!

1 Day to go!!

Good news is I am less irritated and jumpy today, GOD I LOVE boxing!!!

So today is pay day a huge WOOT is in order!!
atm I am in the office all alone, thinking, me all alone and thinking not a good combination.
*SIGH
Tomorrow will bring a trip to the movies to see 'Jarhead' , last minute packing and house cleaning, and propbably a sleepless night waiting for 5pm Friday to rock around. Oh yeah and work.
Brought a single bed today so that when I have company again (Dash) they wont have to sleep on a matress on the floor! Got the most awsome doona cover off ebay for like $50.00!! it rocks, very Mel like i belive most people will say when they see it.

I am also trying to bid on a talking Gir dashboard driver , he says;

"I wanna be a mongoose"

"Yes, my master"

"Let's go to my room pig"

"I love this show"

He's sooooooooo darn cute!!

I really, really, really want him!!!
I am begining to think that Invader Zim and Gir have now reaplaced my Winnie the Pooh obsession with their own!!
OOOOOPS!! As long as nothing replaces my alcohol obsession I'll be ok!!

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home