The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pneumonia Anyone?

Just got to make it through today, then its off to see Adrian!!

Fucking bloody Tasmanian weather, yesterday it was a nice 25 ish degrees, today its cold, wet and raining, all the right combinations for me to get Pneumonia, woo fucking hoo, as long as it holds off till Tuesday after I get back I don't rightly care much.
A somewhat busy day at work today, lots of meetings and book work to be done, so that should keep me relatively distracted during the day, then for distraction tonight it's the movies with Joel, its after the movie that I am not looking forward to, I'll have to find something to keep my mind occupied.
*Huge sigh and a rather loud MEH!


GOD i LOVE Ebay.

Just brought a new single doona cover for the single bed I got the other day.
$50.00 Bargin seeing as how it costs around $100.00 in store!! and I really like Frangipani's so woot for Ebay. HEHE now I get to re-modle my house!! Hey that is what I can do after the movie tonight! Sweet.
Too bad it wont take that long, ah well maybe i can wake Picard up and she'll keep me company and distracted!! Though more likely not, she'd be far too cranky, and she has to go to mum's tomorrow morning at like 7am!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home