The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bring on the Weekend

1 Day to go

Got the third season of The Pretender today, me thinks that I am going to watch it all tomorrow on my day off to help pass the time till I get to see Adrian. He arrives at 8.10pm, providing the flight is not delayed 2 hours like it was last time.

Nothing else of great importance or interesting has happend so I bid thee farewell as I will not be back till Tuesday!!

Don't send a serch party, as they will not be invited to join in the festivities!!! :P

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home