The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MMmmmmmmmm DRUGS

3 Days

Went to the doc yesterday, this guy was nice he gave me drugs to kill my chest infection, as apposed to the last one who said 'you'll be right love, its just the flu'
He also booked me in for a flu shot, he reackons that it will stop the infections coming back as much!! WOOT I am all for the not coming back at all. He mentiond that the flu shot can sometimes boost ones immune system, again I am all for the boosting!
I also got some multi vitamins, so atm I am taking so many pills that if you were to shake me up and down, I'd rattle!!! you can call me a Melracca!! *shake, Shake, Shake*

Got some sleep lastnight to which was great.

Tafe tonight, meh rather not go, but I get exsam results so me thinks I'll stick around long enough to get those then I'll head home.

*Thinks* Wonder how RetsilDivad went with his new job training thingy?

- Melody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a melracca huh, wouldn't mind having a shake of that!!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home