The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Rambling

2 Days

Work has slowed to a crawl atm, so I thought I'd have a ramble on my blog to pass the time.
Currently I am talking to Adrian via sms. I miss him, only 2 days to go, before I gets to hug and do other stuffs to him!! :P
I am also in the process of making an outfit similar to the one pictured to the left, without the red though, not a big fan of wearing red.

I am also going to join Joey's belly dancing classes. So now on my resume I can have Pole Dancing, Lap Dancing, Dirty Dancing, Table Dancing and Belly Dancing. Maybe I am in the wrong profession *thinks

Went shopping with my boss today, he is looking into getting a home gym, so we both went to Paul's Warehouse to see what they had on offer. I dont know if he found anything but I sure did. A boxing station, comes with a floor to ceiling ball, and a speed ball, I only have to buy the actual boxing bag a 22 at $70.00, the station itself is $399 down from $600 so add the bag and I can get away with it all for $470.00 not too shabby, me thinks. Pitty I can't get it straight away :( oh well maybe soon.

Tried to find my skanky police slut outfit lastnight, can't find it :( I will have to get another, it's good for costume parties!!

I thinks I am done with the rambling,

- Melody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i like your outfit design, would you concider making a few and selling them?

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home