The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

With all That Has Been Said and Done

4 Weeks and 6 Days

Well the long weekend has come and gone. And the countdown to Easter has begun.

The weekend was great;

FRIDAY
I had mum's birds stayin for the weekend as well, they arrived on Thursday.
Adrian's flight was on time!! YAY


SATURDAY
Involved a trip to the Tahune Airwalk, I had never been there before, it was fantastic. Quite and Peaceful, with the sounds of birds chirping, river doin its thing making river noises!! And the view was awsome. It was nice to just watch the river flow, huggin Adrian and just relaxing while walking through the forest.
















Once we had finished at the Airwalk we headed back into town for lunch and a walk around. Then it was back to my place to watch Saw. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be, with all the hype that I had heard I was kind dissappointed at the end result, there were a few bits where I was all 'Eww that's gross', and 'OMG he didn't' thought it was going to be one of those movies where you jump and get a good scare *shrug*

SUNDAY
After bird Maintanance (looked after the avaries at mum's place this weekend) and a Trip to see Adrian's Family, we went to see Hostel. I have to agree with Retsil_Divad's summary of this movie - 'open quote (Hostel in 30 seconds: Tits, Tits, Tits, worry worry ....OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG...ROFL...HAHA....END) end quote' There was one part right at the start of the movie, that made me jump, a door closed, that was it *shakes Head* I had worked myself up for this movie to be the one to make me jump, and it did *bows head in shame*
Other than Adrian and I there were only two other people in the cinema. Over all I enjoyed the movie, though I have to admit that I came out of the movie feeling kinda ill and I had the shakes, some stuff in that movie 'OMFG' After some fresh air and a lots of hugs I was feelin better!

MONDAY
Was spent with more relaxing, movie watchin and stuffs. Mum come around and got the birds, and suddenly my house was so quiet!!! I dont really mind the noise they make, unless I am watchin a movie or have a headache.
Then all too soon it was time for that trip to the Airport, the one I hate so very much.

Update: 2.17 pm

Bugger, I forgot that I have my Real Estate Sales Licensing Course (RESL) next Monday, that goes from 9am till 4pm then from 4pm till 10pm I go to work, then on Tuesday I have (RESL) from 9-4 then TAFE from 6-9 then work from 9-11 man Tuesday is going to suck BIG TIME!!


- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home