The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, January 30, 2006

you want me to do what with who now?

So, Tuesday is TAFE sign up day, posted out the registration for for my Real Estate Sellers Licence this morning, and that starts on the 20th of March and ends on April 3rd so by that date I should be licenced to sell property, (providing I pass the exsam which requires an 80% pass average)
Why do I require a sellers licence I hear you ask? cos the company I work for has several subdivisions that they are working on, and require someone to sell the land, hiring a Real Estate agent to sell the blocks would cost more money and why do that when you already have someone, and who better than someone that alreay works for them, and I dont mind cos I get commission for each block I sell!!

At last count I have two full time jobs, full time TAFE and a 1 month course.
Plus travel to Melbourne/Victoria. (which is a good thing)

Who needs sleep when there are so many drugs of different shapes, sizes and colours to keep you awake, well that and a shit load of Red Bull.
Wonder how long the human body can go without sleep, and how much Red Bull it can handle, might have to look into that one.

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home