The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Grounded

1 Week to go!

On wednesday I took Picard to the vet to have her wings clipped for when she is at mums house next weekend. So she is effectively grounded, no flying at all :( poor 'lil bugger but it is for her own good.
Thursday morning saw me waking up to find an egg, her first since november last year, thought that I had that in check but I guess not. Ah well, she likes to play soccer with them which keeps her amused while I am at work, who am I to deprive her of soccer!

Dash flew back to Sydney yesterday, as far as I know he had a great time here. I really hope all goes well for his new job and for when Sophie comes to visit. Though I am pretty sure that other than seeing a Tassie Devil as road kill, that was the only one he saw. But by the sounds of things he saw what I can only imagine to be a Bilby!! If he comes down again he'll be bring sophie (I hope) and then i'll take holidays and take them to the really nice places in Tassie, like Wineglass Bay, Cradle Mountian that sorta thing.

A nice quiet weekend is planned with Adrian,(my new man) consisting of bowling, maybe a movie, and other stuffs, (get your minds outta the gutter people there is not enough room for yours as well as mine, and I was here first!) He goes back to Victoria on sunday.

Finishing work early today, there is nothing much going on, that and it is by far too nice of a day to be stuck inside, I wanna go play!! ;)

Joey, nita and Co, hope you have a good time in Launceston this weekend!

- Melody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home