The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss Me cos I 'm CUTE

3 Weeks and 4 days

It's Green Beer and Guinness Day!!!

Was going to stay home and study, but now me thinks that I shall go out and have me a few pints. I shall wait and see how the day progresses.

Nothing exciting has happend in the world of MelodyMuffin this week;
Got the flu shot jab, got my training guide and study books for my Licencing Course on Monday.
Listed my Nintendo DS on Ebay, I'll wait and see how that goes before I list the other stuffs.

And that about sums up my week.

On the up side, 1 week less till Easter!!

- Melody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiss you where??
Happy St Patty's Day

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home