The Blog of Melody Muffin

Stuff about I do on a day to day basis, though not always updated on a daily basis!! You'll have to read it to find out more info :P

My Photo
Name:
Location: HOBART, TASMANIA

Read my blog and find out, isn't that what you're here for?? :)

Monday, April 03, 2006

W00T I PASSED

Well I have been busy the past two weeks undergoing my REIT Training Course for my Real Estate Sales Consultant Licence (now thats a mouthful!!) Lots of study was required, sacrifices made (no drinking for two weekends in a row)
But all that payed off and I passed the final exam with an 81.5% the minimum pass rate was 80% I just made it. I just have to send the 'pass papers' to the Auctioneers' and Real Estate Agents' Council, they have the final say as to who gets issued a Licence and who does not, then I am on my way to selling stuffs!

It was anita' s Birthday on sunday HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY!!
I took a break from study to meet with her and others in a celebratory dinner at the Club Hotel. Before that others went roller skating, but due to a very dodgy ankle, the fact that I cant skate and the study I took a rain check on that, and opted for dinner only. It was an enjoyable meal and it was good to catch up with people that I have not been able to see for awhile.

Adrian is down next thursday for the Easter break, and I cant wait.
There is a tone of stuff to do, Anita and Dave's house warming party (they recently move to bigger and better living arrangements) There is dinner at the parentals, my sister, my future brother inlaw, my brother and my future sister in law should be there as well, the whole frickin family, should be errr fun!!

I am also looking into buying a house!! Yes I want a mortgage! it's better than paying dead money into renting. and when I move so that I am closer to Adrian (yes I will be moving to sydney at some point) i'll rent it out, and the rental income will pay off the mortgage

I think that has about caught you all up in the life of mel for the past two weeks.

- Melody

P.s all advertising and blaitant spam comments will be deleted. I HATE those.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the passing of your course. Sounds interesting, hope they issue you with a licence.
You Go Girl!!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But blatant advertising is good!

So we won't go ice skating on the weekend then? ;p

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"w00t" is spelled with zeros. How on earth did you pass that test?!

Seriously though, much congrats there Mel! Whipped cream to celebrate? ;)

6:55 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

aww spakny and jimmy registered!! lol

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home